Sunday, October 11, 2015

Week 8 Reflections,Looking Forward

Week 8,

Halfway done! I look upon finishing this class as bitter sweet. I look forward to the end of the semester when I will have a repose from piles of homework and looming deadlines. However, I will miss this class, which is why I plan to take Epic of India course in the spring semester. I was not interested in it much until I took this class. I am excited for that! But I digress.
I am excited about my portfolio. This is one of the best things to happen to me in years as far as assignments go. I am having fun, I am learning and I feel like I am gathering much needed materials and skills to put towards my future endeavors.

In this class specifically I am looking forward to reading the units of the British and European units. I think my characters are going to have so much fun! Time travel and such I am hoping will play a key role in the new units ahead. Maybe a portal or a dream. So many ideas, only a few assignments to work them in! I think I am on track with my grades and assignments. I will continue to try to work ahead whenever possible in this class. I like to work on it because it is fun and because I am getting a lot out of the work I put into it.
Tintagel Castle by Vincent Hoogendoorn on Fivehundredpx

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about the remainder of the semester. I am definitely looking forward to a break from the homework and group work that I have been loaded down with this semester. I'm also really excited for the British and European Units. I think they will be so much fun to read and will result in some amazing stories for those weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again LaDawn! I find it refreshing how much energy and excitement you have for your work! It is nice to see that instead of seeing students (like me) who get so down on themselves. I can't wait to see what you do with all of your ideas for the British and European units. Hope the rest of the semester treats you nicely!

    ReplyDelete