Thursday, September 24, 2015

Week 5, Review

Thursday, September 24

This little snipit that Laura has posted today has caught my attention. I see myselft in this image. The little girl in me is so excited to be reading so many great stories, especially in this class. I love to read. I love the gorgeous fall weather we have been having. It is my favorite time of the year. I can also identify in a real way of sitting with books piled up around me, with all of my focus being on pages between the binders, completely detached from life that is happening all around me. This semester is full of wonderful classes, heavenly beyond compare. However, I have never had so much homework in my life. I am so greatful that this class has some flexibility to it. I enjoy it all the more for it. Today I have backed up my blog, checked my declarations and reviewed announcements.

1 comment:

  1. Hi LaDawn,

    I am on the same page as you when it comes to the amount of homework assigned to me this semester. I am currently in my capstone and it's a beast in itself. The best thing about this class is that you're able to keep up with assignments but at your own pace. This class is such a dream in comparison to some other classes. Best of luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete